Let's face it. There are a lot of custom poker tables builders online. As a result, you find it hard to decide on the right company to build your custom poker table. You may be thinking...
- I see other tables just like yours that start at $3,500. Why are yours less expensive - are you cutting corners?
- I see other tables that look like yours that start at $995. Why are yours more expensive?
- How much is shipping?
- How much is crating?
There IS a difference in custom poker tables...
There are a lot of custom poker table builders out there and to be honest many build the poker table the same way. But at Off Tilt Custom Poker Tables we work hard to build you custom poker furniture that is an extension of your game - not just a poker table. It starts with superior customer attention and which follows through to long after the sale. Each custom poker table starts from a drawing regardless of it's specifications. From that basis we use the highest quality interior millwork grade grade wood direct from the mill. Each board is hand selected for its character, trueness and quality. We then use a fully automated CNC machine to make all cuts for accuracy. Finally the highest quality US manufactures vinyls, fabrics and stains are used to finish your custom poker table. Our rock solid crating and freight to your home FOR NO ADDITIONAL COST completes the perfect custom poker table purchasing experience.
However, here is what makes us the preferred choice:
- Our customers say so. Check out our Testimonials
- We feel providing a furniture quality custom poker table with simple and complete pricing helps our customers see the value in Off Tilt
- We use the same poker materials the more expensive guys - and sometimes even better materials based on our research. We source it less expensively because of relationships developed through other companies we own.
- Texas Hold'em and poker in general are extremely popular today and there are a lot of opportunists out there. With a little effort you can put together material pricing lists for your own poker table. Add it up and compare it to a Off Tilt Custom Poker Table and see the value our experience and expertise adds. You'll realize we aren't pricing our products simply to take advantage of the latest poker craze.
- Every table is designed in AutoCAD and all wood is cut using a Biesse Rover 3-axis, 5x10 CNC Machine for precise cutting and routing of our tables.
- Big money is better spent on A-A pre-flop than the table they rest on.
We use only the best materials, hand selected for character and quality - ABSOLUTELY NO MDF. We finish the table base with matching trim to give it a furniture looking finish. You will want to keep this table out for show. No shortcuts.
Padded Rail: High density foam for the rail ensures a comfortable time at the table. Whisper vinyl covers the padded rail and is soft, leather like and easily cleaned. Using a single sheet of foam and continuous yardage of high grade "leather-like" vinyl ensures there are no seams, creases, lumps or bunching that will cause degradation of the rail over time.
Race Track: Using an automated CNC Machine based on our AutoCAD designs, we cut both the race track and the playing surface from the same piece of 1/2" birch 9 layer cross-linked ply to ensure a consistent transition between the race track and playing surface.
Each poker or game table is then finished by hand with your choice of many different stain colors and is protected by several coats of polyurethane which will protect the surface for years to come.
Playing Surface: We use a high quality closed cell padding under your choice of covering materials. This prevents any spills form soaking in and allows for simple blotting to clean up. Our cloths are all teflon protected for superior spill resistance as well.